Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Natania's story (5)

The Last Part


With my teacher in YMCA

I am now back on track pursuing my original goal to better my future and this time without a hint of grudge towards my family because God has given me a new forgiving heart. Like many of us I work 6 days a week and so I decided to use my day-off wisely, but of course making sure not to miss church, and I enrolled in spa/massage classes in the YMCA.

When the Campaign of Israel began in December 2008 I participated for my studies to be a success. I first decided to let go off material possessions and gave God one-month salary as my offering but I did not stop there. I fasted and prayed every night and spent more time reading the Bible as a spiritual sacrifice. To add to that I decided to walk and take the ferry to and from school, Church and home as a physical sacrifice instead of taking the MTR. God worked astoundingly, I passed my assessments and received my diploma earlier than scheduled!

I am step closer to my dreams.
I decided to further ‘upgrade’ myself by going back to school. When I complete my studies July next year, I will graduate from Capstone College HK and Bintang Nusantara International and receive my Secondary 6 degree certificates.

Last but definitely not least I now trust God with my love life and will wait for the right person. I am no longer anxious and gone are the lonely days. I am free no longer enslaved by my weak emotions, I will not settle for just anybody. In the end He is the true love that I have been looking for all my life, He gives me the kind of love that nobody else could give me. Thanks to the teachings in the Therapy of Love Seminars, I learned that getting into a relationship is not a joke and having a partner is definitely not a solution for loneliness.

I am now walking hand in hand with God. I have no regrets from any of the problems that I have gone through. God exists and He is always there to hear those who call on Him.

“And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.” (Revelation 21:4)






***As published on FIA Bulletin

..ending??? of this post, yes..
But the journey towards my dreams continues everyday of my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment